In today's hectic organizational environment, strategic communication is key for successfully leading and engaging global and diverse teams.
A strategic approach to planning, managing and executing internal communications is critical for driving strategic initiatives, promoting engagement and enhancing employers' value proposition (EVP), regardless of the size of the organization.
We help organizations make a significant leap forward in all aspects of internal communications. Our tailored solutions support the creation of an organizational environment that promotes dialogue, equips managers with communication capabilities and skills, positions communication as a critical enabler, defines desired routines and optimizes platforms, channels and tools.
Internal Communications Strategic Planning
We help organizations of all sizes define their internal communications strategy, to optimize their communication environment.
Strategic planning is conducted , either in initial phases of establishing the organizational internal communications framework or in cases where a significant leap forward is required.
Strategic planning is conducted in two phases:
• An in-depth yet swift analysis process we conduct using our own SPOT Model© which enables a multidimensional overview of the existing internal communication domain, integrating best practices and benchmark.
• Definition of strategy- findings from the analysis phase will serve as the basis for the definition of a holistic strategic framework for internal communications, including main strategic anchors, leading principles and work plan building blocks. We address the entire range between strategic framework to tactical activities and can include a detailed annual work plan or high level recommendations for immediate quick wins, mid-term activities and long term goals, depending on the organization's request.
Change & Crisis Management
Our end-to-end change and crisis management solution includes strategic planning, definition and execution of complex communication plans, taking into account the variety of external and internal target audiences.
Over the years we supported many CEOs, management teams and integration teams in leading and implementing M&As, core strategic changes, major organizational changes, reductions in force, implementation of significant HR processes and systems, definition and implementation of organizational values and more.
Today, more than ever, leaders understand the crucial role of communication and must add key communication capabilities to their skills set. These include the ability to conduct engaging dialogue, communicate inspiring messages and manage communication routines, in office or remotely.
Leveraging communication to support cross organizational initiatives
• Strategic initiatives – M&As, core strategic processes, busines related events, synchronization between external (IR & PR) and internal communication
• Organizational processes –implementation of organizational culture and values, Employer Value Proposition, major organizational changes, reduction in force, implementation of systems, etc.
• Large and complex projects – establishment of new sites, office relocations, changes in physical work environments, etc.
Hands on training – coaching and consulting services for in-house communication teams
We help internal communication professionals enhance their professional capabilities, skills and know how as we provide hands-on support with their daily tasks – ranging from strategic planning to implementation and execution of communication activities and items.
Management of internal communications (outsourcing)
We provide end-to-end internal communications services to organizations who lack the resources for an in-house function but want to benefit from the added value of professional internal communications support, or organizations who need support in managing a specific project.
Tailor-made workshops - Communications, Leadership & Management
We create and facilitate bespoke workshops to address the unique needs of management teams, professional teams, internal communication and HR professionals, on a variety of subjects.
Our workshops embed hands on training and case studies, theoretical models, academic studies and simulations, and include practical tools and tips for participants.